Change of Address

The College needs to communicate with its students periodically by mail and telephone, basis. If a telephone number or address changes, please make any necessary changes online in Self Service Banner (SSB) or by filing a Change of Address Form in the Office of the Registrar. This will ensure the ability to contact you if necessary.

The Power of SUNY
Plattsburgh University
Empire State College
Paul Smith's College

Signature Programs