Outdoor Education Programming
SUNY Adirondack offers innovative team-building and leadership opportunities at our Queensbury campus Outdoor Education facility or at your location. Area organizations with participants of any age are invited to contact us to develop team-building and leadership exercises using the expertise of our Outdoor Education staff.
Outdoor Education offers:
- Customized team building and leadership exercises for participants of any age
- A “challenge by choice” wooded, outdoor ropes and elements course
- Innovative and customized team building activities at your facility
- Youth programming, which focuses on social and emotional skill development for middle school students, with special emphasis on creating a sense of belonging and bullying prevention.
- Train the trainer programs for camp and recreational facility staff
- Engaging, fun, and safe active learning programs for groups large and small